Top Essay Inspector in collaboration with Arizona Language Center opens 2020-2021 winter Scholarship contest.
Despite the covid-19 and total lock down we decided to continue our annual scholarship contest, as we know that scholarship may change student’s life drastically.
As Henry Ford said: “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.”
This year the amount of our scholarship is $2000. The prize will be divided into 3 parts: 1st place gets $1000, second – $650, third – $350. So the maximum scholarship award is $2000. Please note that the scholarship may be renewed beyond reward.
Scholarship Essay Basic Requirements:
- We accept written essays only from the USA students. (Distance learning included). No full-time enrollment needed.
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0 to 3.5 (B to B+).
- Personal statement OR an essay from 2000 words accepted.
- No letters of recommendations, interviews needed.
- The topics are: “How did Covid-19 impact my Educational Process: opportunities”, “How should the US Government change Educational system of the USA”.
Please send your essay or personal statement in .doc / .docx formats to firstname.lastname@example.org email. Please make sure that the doc does not contain any MACROS and it absolutely safe to open.
Essays and Personal statements are accepted before the 19th of August 2021. The results will be announced on 5th of September 2021.